I was introduced to Chris Ducker online by finding him on the Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast. I thought it was a great listen, and better yet, I found out that his new book comes out April 1, 2014.
As a small business owner myself, I have the syndrome known as the “Superman Syndrome” where you feel you need to do everything IN your business instead of working ON your business.
Check out the video below about Chris’ new book, Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business
- How do you see virtualization affecting the future of business, and to what extent?
- What does it mean to do business “the new way”?
- The term “outsourcing” generally has a negative connotation, but you embrace the concept. Why?
- How can small businesses benefit from outsourcing?
- What is the entrepreneurial superhero syndrome, and how can business owners alleviate the struggle of trying to do everything themselves in their organizations?
- How can working with virtual assistants help business owners leverage success?
- How can a well-rounded understanding of online content marketing change the way entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals do business?
- Have you introduced the idea of virtualization in your own businesses, and how has it affected your professional life?
- What concepts and tools does Virtual Freedom provide readers that traditional business books do not?
- How can the strategies incorporated in Virtual Freedom not only grow businesses, but also allow readers the freedom to live the lives they want?
- What is the most important piece of information small-business owners and entrepreneurs need in order to be successful in the changing business market?